Malaysia Default Swaps Climb to Four-Month High on Fed Outlook

Malaysia Default Swaps Climb to Four-Month High on Fed Outlook
Five-year credit-default swaps rose seven basis points, or 0.07 percentage point, to 94 in New York yesterday, according to data provider CMA, which is owned by McGraw-Hill Cos. and compiles prices quoted by dealers in the privately negotiated market.
Read more on Businessweek

Too much power: Sefs warn on 'available to trade' rules
That exemption would currently apply to around 6% of transactions in the interest rate swap and credit default swap markets, meaning the remaining 94% would be subject to the Sef-execution requirement following an MAT determination (Risk April 2012, …
Read more on Risk.net

US Corporate Credit Swaps Fall as Retail Sales Increase in May
The Markit CDX North American Investment Grade Index, a credit-default swaps benchmark that investors use to hedge against losses or to speculate on creditworthiness, decreased 1.8 basis points to a mid-price of 85.7 basis points at 9:08 a.m. in New …
Read more on Bloomberg

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

Spanish Crisis Triggers Real Estate Price Collapse

Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) June 29, 2012 A move by Spanish banks to offload the build-up of foreclosed properties on their [...]

Self Storage Provider Coronado Mobile Storage Joins Forces with LAD Solutions in Promoting Storage Containers as Mobile Offices

San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 03, 2012 With the collapse in real estate prices and explosive growth in home foreclosures [...]

Real Estate Prices LOFTS DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES FOR SALE AND LEASE RENTALS

Real Estate Prices LOFTS DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES FOR SALE AND LEASE RENTALS. LA loft prices and market report Corey Chambers, [...]

Mortgage Rates Drop to New Record Lows Influencing Increase In Refinancing and Home Building Activity According to BurlingtonMortgage.biz

Wilmington, NC (PRWEB) July 24, 2012 Mortgage rates have reached a new historical low point for 30 year fixed, 15 [...]

NFIB Stated Confidence in Small Business Takes a Steep Drop XSM Services aimed to Restore Faith

Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) January 30, 2013 After the recession took its toll on the U.S. economy, the fiscal cliff and [...]

Junior State of America Releases Winter 2013 Edition of Student-Run Magazine, The Junior Statement

Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 31, 2013 The Junior State of America (JSA) today released the Winter 2013 Edition of The [...]